Are you a Unity Developer that spits out lines of code till the break of dawn? Do you find challenges as an essential part of personal growth and development?
Then we have the perfect job for you!
ChimpWorks develops hybrid casual mobile games and we are looking for Unity/C# Developers. You will be working in a creative, challenging, and collaborative environment as part of a small autonomous team.
You'll work closely with the team to develop unique and original games. You will make sure the games maintain excellent performance, robust architecture, and reliable & reusable code. By working in our creative environment where you can learn and grow, you will make your mark on new mobile games played by millions worldwide.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Developing all aspects of game projects from the ground up using a shared code-base.
- Using C# and Unity as the main technologies in your day to day work.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Prioritizing own tasking and coordinating with lead effectively to ensure expectations are met.
- Helping and coaching fellow engineers on using Unity and best practices.
- Experience in the mobile gaming industry is a must!
- Medior: Minumum 2 years of experience in Unity and C#.
- Senior: Minumum 5 years of experience in Unity and C#.
- Relevant professional or academic training.
- Commitment to stability, performance & outstanding user experience.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback on your work.
- Good team player.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, detail-oriented, precise, quality-driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances, and work priorities in a timely manner.
- Fluent written and well-spoken English language.
- Worked on a released mobile game.
- Experience with Unity for Android and iOS.
- An up to date online portfolio to see your work.
- A good sense of humor!
What We Offer
- Diverse and challenging projects.
- The chance to bring and realize your own ideas.
- A competitive salary, pension, and a bonus system.
- Direct hire (even during the COVID-situation).
- An extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence.
- Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Free daily lunch and events.
- Covered transportation costs and 28 paid vacation days.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, beer, and treats!
- Game-designed, awesome office with table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts, and board games.
- Friday entertainment evenings – every Friday you can hang out at the office with your colleagues and make use of the games collection with free drinks & snacks.
Founded in 2014 and based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, ChimpWorks is a game development company with popular titles for mobile platforms.
With an ambitious young team of over 40 individuals from over 10 different countries, we are working in an autonomous team-based culture.
We have realised more than 5 #1-ranked
games and reached more than 300 million downloads
We create exciting, fun, free-to-play mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. We continue to raise the bar through a data-driven, player-centric and super-iterative approach.
Our mission is to provide novel and unique games to create outstanding player experiences and fill the customer's life with joy and excitement.
Seize this opportunity and become a part of the ChimpWorks family as a Unity Developer!
Don’t wait, send us your CV now and we will contact you as soon as possible!