Unity Developer (Mobile Games)
Do you lay awake thinking of how games could be created more efficiently?
Do you then wake up with a desire to make that a reality?
Well... Then we might have the perfect job for you!
Our DevOps engineers build, test, and maintain the infrastructure, packages, and tools to allow for the speedy development and release of mobile games. They aim to simplify the development process of mobile games.
ChimpWorks develops hybrid casual mobile games and we are looking for a Unity Developer/DevOps Engineer. You will be working in a creative, challenging, and collaborative environment as part of a small autonomous team.
You'll work closely with the product manager, developers, and designers to bring exciting features to life. You will make sure the game teams can pick up anything you touch quickly and easily. By working in our creative environment where you can learn and grow, you will make your mark on new mobile games played by millions worldwide.
- Create clean C# code for Unity3D projects
- Create and maintain wrappers and implementations around third party tools / SDK's (IAP, Analytics, Notifications)
- Create and maintain original systems for frequently desired functionality (common game design elements like currency systems, daily login rewards, input systems)
- Supporting game teams in their usage of these systems, both proactively during implementation and reactively through support tickets (i.e. bugs and feature requests)
- Supporting our CI/CD pipeline using tech like Fastlane & TeamCity
- Offer alternatives when technology constraints require design compromises.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Prioritize own tasks and coordinate with the product manager effectively to ensure expectations are met.
- At least 2 years experience programming in Unity and C#.
- Experience with Unity for Android and iOS.
- A relevant professional or academic training.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback on your work.
- Good team player.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical thinking, detail-oriented, and quality-driven.
- Self-motivated, Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances, and proactive communication.
- Organize own workload to deliver in a timely manner.
- Fluent written and well-spoken English language.
- Worked on integrating SDKs into a game released before.
- Experience with writing Documentation, and code diagrams.
- Working knowledge of Docker-Compose.
- Familiarity with server maintenance and monitoring.
- Big Plus: familiarity with NPM packages and how to create them.
What We Offer
- Diverse and challenging projects.
- The chance to bring, realize your own ideas, and feel pride in what you’ve created.
- A competitive salary, pension, bonus system, and direct hire.
- An extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence.
- Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Free daily lunch and events (Once the situation around Covid allows this again).
- Covered transportation costs and 28 paid vacation days.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, beer, and treats!
- AWESOME game-designed, office with a bar with pool table, table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts, and board games.
- An attractive office location in Eindhoven, easy for transportation and close to parks and a small shopping center.
- Friday entertainment evenings – every Friday you can hang out at the office bar with your colleagues and make use of the games collection with free drinks & snacks.
- And most important: passionate, creative, talented, and friendly colleagues who together with the Happiness Officer create an amazing work environment!
Founded in 2014 and based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, ChimpWorks is a game development company with popular titles for mobile platforms.
With an ambitious young team of over 30 individuals from over 10 different countries, we are working in an autonomous team-based culture.
We have realised more than 5 #1-ranked
games and reached more than 300 million downloads
We create exciting, fun, free-to-play mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. We continue to raise the bar through a data-driven, player-centric, and super-iterative approach.
Our mission is to provide novel and unique games to create outstanding player experiences and fill the customer's life with joy and excitement.
Seize this opportunity and become a part of the ChimpWorks Team!
Don’t wait, send us your CV now and we will contact you as soon as possible!