Senior 3D Game Artist
Do you like mobile games and is your brain overflowing with creativity? Do you find challenges as an essential part of personal growth and development?
Then we have the perfect job for you!
ChimpWorks develops casual mobile games and is looking for a Senior 3D Game Artist. As part of a small autonomous team, you will be working in a creative, challenging, and collaborative environment.
Your responsibilities will include concepting, art integration, art asset creation, animation, and visual effects for games in Unity. By working in our creative environment where you can learn and grow, you will make your mark on new mobile games played by millions worldwide.
- Creating concept art in fast-paced iterations, translating great ideas into even greater designs.
- Produce original and high-quality 3D game art components that push the creative boundaries of the player experience.
- Integrating your art into Unity (models, sprites, animations, particles, UI etc.)
- Creating animations, particle effects, and other visual effects in Unity.
- Transfer your knowledge of 3D asset creation to team members.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Proven experience in the aspect of 3D asset creation, animation and implementation.
- Skilled in the use of Unity.
- Being able to create in and adapt to multiple different art styles.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback on your work.
- Basic animation knowledge.
- Good team player.
- Detail-oriented, precise, quality-driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Affinity with the mobile gaming industry.
- Fluent written and well-spoken English language.
- Worked on a released mobile game.
- Experience working in Blender.
- Experience with animation, visual effects, and particle effects.
- A knack for minimalist game art.
- A good sense of humor!
What We Offer
- Diverse and challenging projects.
- The chance to bring, realize your own ideas, and feel pride in what you've created.
- A competitive salary, pension, bonus system, and direct hire.
- An extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence.
- Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Free daily lunch (Once the situation around Covid allows this again).
- Covered transportation costs and 28 paid vacation days.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, beer, and treats!
- AWESOME game-designed, office with a bar with pool table, table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts, and board games.
- An attractive office location in Eindhoven, easy for transportation and close to parks and a small shopping center.
- Friday entertainment evenings - every Friday you can hang out at the office bar with your colleagues and make use of the games collection with free drinks & snacks.
- And most important: passionate, creative, talented, and friendly colleagues who together with the Happiness Officer create an amazing work environment!
Founded in 2014 and based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, ChimpWorks is a game development company with popular titles for mobile platforms.
With an ambitious young team of over 30 individuals from 10 different countries, we are working in an autonomous team-based culture. We have realised more than 5 #1-ranked games and reached more than . million downloads
We create exciting, fun, free-to-play mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. We continue to raise the bar through a data-driven, player-centric, and super-iterative approach.
Our mission is to provide novel and unique games to create outstanding player experiences and fill the customer's life with joy and excitement.
Seize this opportunity and become a part of the ChimpWorks Team as a 3D Game Artist!
Don’t wait, send us your CV now and we will contact you as soon as possible!