Quality Assurance Specialist
Are you looking to ensure a great gaming experience for millions of players worldwide? Do you have a great sense of responsibility and an eye for detail?
Then we have the perfect job for you!
ChimpWorks develops casual mobile games and is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager. As part of a small autonomous team you will be working in a creative, challenging and collaborative environment.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and creative mind to bring our games to the next level.
As a quality assurance manager you will be responsible for keeping the quality of our games high and as bug-free as possible. You will work in a small team with direct impact on the process and the game during development.
By working in our creative environment where you can learn and grow, you will make your mark on new mobile games played by millions worldwide.
- Be responsible for all QA matters within a dedicated game team of about 8-10 people.
- Help with technical scoping of scrum sprint goals by giving estimates of QA requirements.
- Create new QA workflows/processes.
- Create, maintain and execute test plans.
- Find and report bugs both on device and in the Unity editor.
- Be able to describe bug behaviour in detail.
- Reproduce bugs and verify bug fixes.
- Be part of a game team and help set and complete the game’s goals.
- Research and implement new tools/software to improve the QA process.
- Communicate and resolve issues with players through support mail / reviews.
- Analyse reviews and statistics to detect issues in live builds.
- Experience working in (mobile) game development.
- Experience working with Unity.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, detail oriented, precise, quality driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner.
- Experienced in technical writing;
- Affinity with mobile games;
- Fluent written and well spoken English language.
- iOS / Android mobile platform familiarity.
- Great communication skills.
- Knowledge of Game Design Principles.
- Experience with Test Automation frameworks (Jenkins, Appium, TeamCity, unit testing).
- Experience with DevOps.
- Worked on a released mobile game.
- A good sense of humor!
What We Offer
- Diverse and challenging projects.
- The chance to bring and realize your own ideas.
- A competitive salary, pension, and bonus system.
- Direct hire.
- An extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence.
- Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Free daily lunch and events.
- Covered transportation costs and 28 paid vacation days.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, beer and treats!
- Game-designed, awesome office with table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts and board games.
- Friday entertainment evenings - every Friday you can hang out at the office with your colleagues and make use of the games collection with free drinks & snacks.
Founded in 2014 and based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, ChimpWorks is a game development company with popular titles for mobile platforms.
With an ambitious young team of over 30 individuals working in an autonomous team-based culture, we have realized more than 5 #1-ranked games and more than 200 million downloads.
We create exciting, fun, free-to-play mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. We continue to raise the bar through a data-driven, player-centric and super-iterative approach.
Our mission is to provide novel and unique games to create outstanding player experiences and fill the customer life with joy and excitement.
Seize this opportunity and become a part of the ChimpWorks family!
Don't wait, send us your CV now and we will contact you as soon as possible!