Are you up for the challenge of leading a group of creative individuals to the common goal of creating great games? Do you know your value and want to see it reach its full potential?
We are looking for you!
ChimpWorks develops casual mobile games and is looking for a talented and passionate Product Owner/Manager. As part of an autonomous team, you will be working in a creative, challenging, and collaborative environment.
You will support the existing product manager in the development of a variety of different games, as well as tackle a team’s challenges and closely communicate to all the Game’s stakeholders.
You are expected to have an entrepreneurial spirit with a “getting things done” attitude. By working in our creative environment where you can learn and grow, you will make your mark on new mobile games played by millions worldwide.
You will start under the wings of the Product Manager, yet it is our ambition that the Product Owner lands on his/her feet quickly and will transition to a full Product Owner position by taking on increasing responsibilities. Therefore this position could be a great next step for a Senior Game Designer, a Junior Product Owner/Manager, or a Medior Product Owner/Manager from outside the game industry (but still digital tech-related).
- You’ll support the development process from market study, requirements gathering, ideation, development, and launch.
- You’ll work with all stakeholders to make sure the game’s focus is always optimal.
- You’ll work with a cross-functional team of developers, designers, analysts, and artists.
- You’ll help develop a clear positioning and roadmap for your team while maintaining a prioritized backlog.
- You conduct market research to ensure we prioritize the most impactful game features.
- You’ll ensure that the team meets timelines, remove obstacles from their way, and you help ensure you have the right resources to achieve your goals.
- You’ll work towards becoming the pillar for the Team and the Game; you’re the ultimate figure to whom teams turn when they need help regarding your Team’s/the Game’s focus.
- Eligible to work in the EU.
- Experience in (Mobile) Game Experience or digital tech industry.
- Proven (Mobile) Game Experience.
- 3+ years as a Game Designer, or
- 1+ years as Product Owner/Manager in the game industry, or
- 3+ years as Product Owner/Manager outside the game industry (but still digital/tech-related)
- Experience in leading and coaching a team.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback on your work.
- Willing to learn and ambitious to grow.
- Good team player.
- Able to clearly communicate progress and coordinate the release of changes and features.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Experience leading successful agile Game Teams.
- Experience defining a clear Game Roadmap and strategy based on current trends.
- Experience in the MVP approach, whilst ensuring that every release improves the Game’s quality and KPI’s.
- A sound understanding of Game Design principles and the ability to work closely with Game Designers, Artists, and Developers.
- Worked on a released mobile game.
- Experience with Unity.
- A good sense of humor!
What We Offer
- Diverse and challenging projects.
- The chance to bring and realize your own ideas.
- A competitive salary, pension, bonus system, and direct hire.
- An extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence.
- Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Free daily lunch and events.
- Covered transportation costs and 28 paid vacation days.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, beer, and treats!
- AWESOME game-designed, office with a bar with pool table, table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts, and board games.
- An attractive office location in Eindhoven, easy for transportation and close to parks and a small shopping center.
- Friday entertainment evenings - every Friday you can hang out at the office bar with your colleagues and make use of the games collection with free drinks & snacks.
- And most important: passionate, creative, talented, and friendly colleagues who together with the Happiness Officer create an amazing work environment!
Founded in 2014 and based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, ChimpWorks is a game development company with popular titles for mobile platforms. With an ambitious young team of over 40 individuals from over 10 different countries, we are working in an autonomous team-based culture. We have realised more than 5 #1-ranked games and reached more than 300 million downloads.
We create exciting, fun, free-to-play mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. We continue to raise the bar through a data-driven, player-centric, and super-iterative approach.
Our mission is to provide novel and unique games to create outstanding player experiences and fill the customer's life with joy and excitement.
Seize this opportunity and become a part of the ChimpWorks family as a Product Owner!
Don’t wait, send us your CV now and we will contact you as soon as possible!