Are you up for the challenge of leading a group of creative individuals to the common goal of creating great games? Do you know your value and want to see it reach its full potential?
We are looking for you!
ChimpWorks develops casual mobile games and is looking for a talented and passionate Product Owner. As part of an autonomous team you will be working in a creative, challenging and collaborative environment.
You will oversee the development of a variety of different games, as well as tackle a team’s challenges and closely communicate to all the Game’s stakeholders.
You are expected to have the entrepreneurial spirit with a “getting things done” attitude. By working in our creative environment where you can learn and grow, you will make your mark on new mobile games played by millions worldwide.
- You’ll lead the development process from market study, requirements gathering, ideation, development, and launch.
- You’ll work with all stakeholders to make sure the game’s focus is always optimal.
- You’ll work with a cross-functional team of developers, designers, analysts and artists.
- You’ll develop a clear positioning and roadmap for your team while maintaining a prioritized backlog.
- You conduct market research to ensure we prioritize the most impactful game features.
- You’ll ensure that your team meets timelines, remove obstacles from their way, and you ensure you have the right resources to achieve your goals.
- You’ll be the pillar for your Team and the Game; you’re the ultimate figure to whom teams turn when they need help regarding your Team’s/the Game’s focus.
- Eligible to work in the EU.
- Relevant professional study completed.
- Proven (Mobile) Game Experience.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback on your work.
- Good team player.
- Experience leading successful agile Game Teams.
- Experience defining a clear Game Roadmap and strategy based on current trends.
- Experience in the MVP approach, whilst ensuring that every release improves the Game’s quality and KPI’s.
- A sound understanding of Game Design principles and the ability to work closely with Game Designers, Artists and Developers.
- Able to clearly communicate progress and coordinate release of changes and features.
- Worked on a released mobile game.
- You’re always learning and sharing your learning with others.
- Reasonable understanding of OKR’s.
- Experience with Unity.
- Project management experience.
- A good sense of humor!
What We Offer
- Diverse and challenging projects.
- The chance to bring and realize your own ideas.
- A competitive salary, pension, and bonus system.
- Direct hire.
- An extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence.
- Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Free daily lunch and events.
- Covered transportation costs and 28 paid vacation days.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, beer and treats!
- Game-designed, awesome office with table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts and board games.
- Friday entertainment evenings - every Friday you can hang out at the office with your colleagues and make use of the games collection with free drinks & snacks.
Founded in 2014 and based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, ChimpWorks is a game development company with popular titles for mobile platforms.
With an ambitious young team of over individuals from over 10 different countries, we are working in an autonomous team-based culture.
We have realised more than 5 #1-ranked games and reached more than .
We create exciting, fun, free-to-play mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. We continue to raise the bar through a data-driven, player-centric and super-iterative approach.
Our mission is to provide novel and unique games to create outstanding player experiences and fill the customer life with joy and excitement.
Seize this opportunity and become a part of the ChimpWorks family as a Product Owner!
Don’t wait, send us your CV now and we will contact you as soon as possible!