Marketing Artist / Animator
Do you like mobile games and is your brain overflowing with creativity? Would you be excited by the prospect of playing a pivotal role in shaping and achieving growth in a player focused, mobile game company?
Then we have the perfect job for you!
ChimpWorks develops casual mobile games and is looking for a . As part of a small autonomous team you will be working in a creative, challenging and collaborative environment.
In this role you will use your endless creativity and thorough analytical skills to develop, implement and optimise the performance of our ads. Our fast moving environment will give you room to create, experiment and grow.
Your creations will be of great importance to our User Acquisition success, so you will make your mark on new mobile games played by millions worldwide.
- Create out of the box (video) ads for use on all major advertising platforms.
- Create a variety of marketing assets including: trailers, screenshots, game icons, and a variety of animations.
- Transforming existing game assets into dynamic, compelling marketing creatives.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to design A/B creative tests and iterating based on results.
- Prepare documentation of ideas, projects and results.
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices of marketing in the mobile game industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, animation or similar.
- Experience in creating a wide range of digital assets: motion graphics, static images, promotional art, etc.
- A well rounded and exciting portfolio with examples of relevant work.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Good team player.
- Creative, detail oriented, precise, quality driven, straightforward.
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner.
- Affinity with the mobile gaming industry.
- Fluent written and well spoken English language.
- Working knowledge of marketing and media technologies & tools (like Facebook Business Manager, SnapChat Ads Manager and Google AdWords).
- Experience with Unity.
- Worked on a released mobile game.
- A good sense of humor!
What We Offer
- Diverse and challenging projects.
- The chance to bring and realise your own ideas.
- A competitive salary, pension, and bonus system.
- Direct hire.
- Flexible hours from 7 AM till 7 PM.
- An extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence.
- Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Free daily lunch and events.
- Covered transportation costs and 28 paid vacation days.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, beer and treats!
- Game-designed, awesome office with table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts and board games.
- Friday entertainment evenings - every Friday you can hang out at the office with your colleagues and make use of the games collection with free drinks & snacks.
Founded in 2014 and based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, ChimpWorks is a game development company with popular titles for mobile platforms.
With an ambitious young team of over 11 different countries, we are working in an autonomous team-based culture. We have realised more than 5 #1-ranked games and reached more than . million downloads
We create exciting, fun, free-to-play mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. We continue to raise the bar through a data-driven, player-centric and super-iterative approach.
Our mission is to provide novel and unique games to create outstanding player experiences and fill the customer life with joy and excitement.
Seize this opportunity and become a part of the ChimpWorks family!
Don’t wait, send us your CV now and we will contact you as soon as possible!