Do you want to take the lead in creating and maintaining mobile games played by millions around the world as a game designer? Do you find challenges as an essential part of personal growth and development?
Then we have the perfect job for you!
ChimpWorks develops hyper-casual mobile games and is looking for a Game Designer. As part of a small autonomous team you will be working in a creative, challenging and collaborative environment. You will take the lead in the strategic planning and design of new mobile gaming projects. This role will provide freedom in your work style and will allow you to unleash your creativity.
It is key to understand the audience to create designs for an addictive, fun and intuitive gameplay. By working in our creative environment where you can learn and grow, you will make your mark on new mobile games for a worldwide audience.
- Drive the game design through all phases, from idea, prototype, concept, presentation, implementation, tuning and release.
- Work on live operations to make sure the game is at optimal performance at all times.
- Brainstorm novel game ideas, develop simple prototypes and join in concept feedback sessions.
- Work with QA, data-analysis and marketing to ensure and improve overall product quality.
- Be up to date with present mobile gaming trends and enjoy playing and making games.
- Eligible to work in the EU.
- Relevant professional study completed.
- Proven (mobile) experience as a game designer
- Creativity, lots of it!
- Experience with Unity.
- Knowledge of game industry-standard software tools, design processes and documentation.
- Ability to define and understand technical parameters as they apply to design implementations.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback on your work.
- Good team player.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, detail oriented, quality driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Affinity with the mobile gaming industry.
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner.
- Fluent written and well spoken English language.
- Worked on a released mobile game.
- Reasonable handling of C#.
- Experience with live operations processes.
- Project management experience.
- A good sense of humor!
What We Offer
- Diverse and challenging projects.
- The chance to bring and realise your own ideas.
- A competitive salary, pension, and bonus system.
- Direct hire.
- An extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence.
- Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Free daily lunch and events.
- Covered transportation costs and 28 paid vacation days.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, beer and treats!
- Game-designed, awesome office with table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts and board games.
- Friday entertainment evenings - every Friday you can hang out at the office with your colleagues and make use of the games collection with free drinks & snacks.
Founded in 2014 and based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, ChimpWorks is a game development company with popular titles for mobile platforms.
With an ambitious young team of over individuals from over 10 different countries, we are working in an autonomous team-based culture.
We have realised more than 5 #1-ranked games and reached more than .
We create exciting, fun, free-to-play mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. We continue to raise the bar through a data-driven, player-centric and super-iterative approach.
Our mission is to provide novel and unique games to create outstanding player experiences and fill the customer life with joy and excitement.
Seize this opportunity and become a part of the ChimpWorks family as a Game Designer!
Don’t wait, send us your CV now and we will contact you as soon as possible!