Digital Marketing Manager
Do you have a passion for creating user acquisition campaigns? Do you like to balance your creative and analytical skills to achieve the best possible result? Do you like solving problems in new original ways? Do you believe data, tech, and product innovation are fundamental in the creative process?
Come to work with us! You’ll find a diverse, dynamic, and welcoming work environment full of exciting challenges and endless opportunities.
ChimpWorks develops casual mobile games and is looking for a User Acquisition/Digital Marketing Manager.
You will be using Facebook and other social and mobile advertising platforms to drive new users to our games and to reactivate existing users, using data to optimise CPI and LTV. You will manage key performance indicators for net revenue, transaction growth, & promotional spending by performing experiments, A/B tests, and continually optimise campaigns based on results.
By working in our creative environment, you can learn and grow and will make your mark on new mobile games played by millions worldwide.
- Work together with the Marketing Artists and R&D to create and optimise advertising campaigns. You will set campaign goals, define relevant audiences and build acquisition funnels, based on data-driven analytics to quantify success.
- Establish new growth strategies (create, manage, and experiment with new user acquisition channels).
- Analyse trends and make data-driven decisions, provide reports and uncover areas of improvement.
- Balance campaign-level marketing costs with player monetisation using advanced analytics tools.
- Test, learn and evolve the marketing campaign execution process, establish best practices to maximise impact and scale our efforts.
- Identify new marketing and partnership channels that are scalable for user acquisition.
- Recognise current market trends and execute campaigns/ads to meet those needs.
- Monitor competitor activities to identify relevant practices for developing new strategies.
- Be directly responsible for the bidding and the budget allocation.
- Develop compelling marketing campaign ideas that make us stand out.
- Optimisation of marketing assets and mobile store presence via ASO experiments.
- Work in collaboration with art and creative teams, be responsible for the compiling and using of marketing creatives (ads, assets, visuals, text, etc.), and optimizing publishing revenue via Ad Monetization.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business, or related studies.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in (mobile) gaming and/or digital entertainment.
- Great knowledge and proven experience of mobile UA platforms.
- Enthusiasm for performance marketing with interest in the mobile and gaming industry.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback on your work.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills: a good team player.
- Strong analytical, detail-oriented, precise, quality-driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner.
- Fluent written and well-spoken English language.
- App Store Optimisation (ASO) experience.
- Worked on a released mobile game.
- A strong network within the mobile gaming marketing and services space.
- A good sense of humor!
What We Offer
- Diverse and challenging projects.
- The chance to bring and realize your own ideas.
- A competitive salary, pension, bonus system, and direct hire.
- An extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence.
- Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Free daily lunch and events.
- Covered transportation costs and 28 paid vacation days.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, beer, and treats!
- AWESOME game-designed, office with a bar with pool table, table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts, and board games.
- An attractive office location in Eindhoven, easy for transportation and close to parks and a small shopping center.
- Friday entertainment evenings - every Friday you can hang out at the office bar with your colleagues and make use of the games collection with free drinks & snacks.
- And most important: passionate, creative, talented, and friendly colleagues who together with the Happiness Officer create an amazing work environment!
Founded in 2014 and based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, ChimpWorks is a game development company with popular titles for mobile platforms. With an ambitious young team of over 40 individuals from over 10 different countries, we are working in an autonomous team-based culture. We have realised more than 5 #1-ranked games and reached more than 300 million downloads.
We create exciting, fun, free-to-play mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. We continue to raise the bar through a data-driven, player-centric, and super-iterative approach.
Our mission is to provide novel and unique games to create outstanding player experiences and fill the customer's life with joy and excitement.
Seize this opportunity and become a part of the ChimpWorks team!
Don’t wait, send us your CV now and we will contact you as soon as possible!