Do you see data and analysis as the key to driving change and growth? Do you want to make an immediate impact on mobile games and marketing initiatives via data-driven insights, analytics and reporting?
Then we have the perfect job for you!
ChimpWorks develops casual mobile games and is looking for a Data Analyst.
We’re looking for someone who enjoys combining their analytic skills, business acumen, and understanding of games to provide our creative teams with the data and insights that will drive our continued success. Among small autonomous teams you will be working in a creative, challenging and collaborative environment.
You will analyse game-specific data and make recommendations to shape the product roadmap, content, and marketing. In collaboration with the product owners, you will help define and recommend KPI’s, and will devise and run game-specific A/B tests to directly and indirectly drive KPI improvements. In addition, you will help create models, tools and frameworks to efficiently scale our marketing efforts through ad campaigns optimization, predictive models and forecasting.
By working in our creative environment where you can learn and grow, you will make your mark on new mobile games played by millions worldwide.
- Using data visualisation tools to build dashboards for data insights.
- Provide data-driven insights to marketing and product owners with a focus on increasing player retention and optimizing revenue.
- Design, implement, and evaluate experiments to test hypotheses around user conversion, revenue and live events to improve engagement, retention, and monetization across all our games.
- Work closely with the development teams to design and implement tracking systems.
- Work with Product Owners (Producers) to influence game development and strategy by gaining player behaviour insights through data analysis.
- Balance gameplay and game economy based on modelling and data analysis.
- Create data tools for team members that provide actionable insights in building and optimising our games and its user acquisition.
- Relevant professional study/courses completed.
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker or similar.
- Proficient programming skills in languages and frameworks such as Python and R.
- Ability to write complex queries using languages such as SQL.
- Proven experience within the (mobile) games industry with a strong understanding of the game and player market.
- Strong analytical & mathematical skills, detail oriented, precise, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Good team player.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner.
- Fluent written and well spoken English language.
- Previous experience with Machine Learning.
- Knowledge of GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Knowledge of Unity3D.
- Worked on a released mobile game.
- A good sense of humor!
What We Offer
- Diverse and challenging projects.
- The chance to bring and realise your own ideas.
- A competitive salary, pension, and bonus system.
- Direct hire.
- Access to learning platforms.
- Flexible hours from 7 AM till 7 PM.
- An extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence.
- Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Free daily lunch and events.
- Covered transportation costs and 28 paid vacation days.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, beer and treats!
- Game-designed, awesome office with table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts and board games.
- Friday entertainment evenings - every Friday you can hang out at the office with your colleagues and make use of the games collection with free drinks & snacks.
Founded in 2014 and based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, ChimpWorks is a game development company with popular titles for mobile platforms. With an ambitious young team of over 40 individuals from over 10 different countries, we are working in an autonomous team-based culture. We have realised more than 5 #1-ranked games and reached more than 250 million downloads.
We create exciting, fun, free-to-play mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. We continue to raise the bar through a data-driven, player-centric and super-iterative approach.
Our mission is to provide novel and unique games to create outstanding player experiences and fill the customer life with joy and excitement.
Seize this opportunity and become a part of the ChimpWorks family as a Game Data Analyst!
Don’t wait, send us your CV now and we will contact you as soon as possible!